Our Policy: Federal and California state law requires us to request identification from each consumer to prove that you are of age to legally purchase alcohol. To process an order, we need your name, home or other physical address, including street name and name of city or town, email address, telephone number, date of birth and credit card number. We understand the sensitivity of this information and maintain our files on a secured server to protect against unauthorized access. Changes to your Personal Data: In the event you wish to change any of your personal information, please contact us by written notification to our email address at email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
All wine orders must be placed by a person 21 years of age or older. Verification of age is required at the time of delivery. We recommend use of a business address to facilitate delivery of your purchase. Wine will not be delivered to a visibly intoxicated person.
Failure to produce age verification forfeits the right to receive the shipment until identification is produced. In such circumstances, the order may be held in storage at a local depot of the shipping company until appropriate identification is produced, or it may be shipped back to the winery. All associated costs will be the responsibility of and be charged to the customer.
Orders are processed within two business days of being received. Shipment options include ground and 2-day air. Carrier preferences and temperature controlled shipping options are available by request. Please call 707.721.8700 for more information.
Freight is calculated towards the end of the online ordering process. At this time we do not ship online store products outside the United States. If you experience problems or have an inquiry regarding your order, please call 707.721.8700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership Terms and Conditions
Updated February, 2019.
Ram’s Gate Winery is committed to providing outstanding service to everyone, including those individuals with specific challenges and/or disabilities. Management’s goal is to have everyone be able to access an account, order on-line and/or learn more about our products and services on-line. Management strives to enhance the Ram’s Gate Winery website to increase accessibility and usability for everyone. Our website’s accessibility is based on the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, Levels A and AA, as well as the ADA Section 508.
Ram’s Gate is committed to providing greater accessibility to all of its products and services.
Should you have any questions about accessible banking, call us at 707-721-8700.
Principles for Accessible Online Service are:
• An on-going commitment to treating all individuals with dignity and respect, offering the same or equivalent access to products, services and facilities as is provided to those without disabilities;
• Prohibiting discrimination, retaliation, coercion, interference, intimidation or any other action against individuals with disabilities;
• Promoting accessible transactions through a variety of tools and services, and as a concierge based and hospitality focused business, we encourage phone calls to better cater to service needs;
• Facilitating the use of mobility devices and service animals in our retail locations;
• Assisting persons with the reading of and completion of forms related to our goods and services.
Please note: So that we may provide folks with the best possible experience, we
encourage everyone to keep their technology up to date and utilize the latest versions of
their web browser and/or assistive technology, whenever possible.
Ram’s Gate Winery has a wide range of services dedicated to make our goods and services easier and more accessible to everyone. We utilize multiple methods to deliver more convenient access across all of our channels.
Our Approaches Include:
• Providing winery representatives who can accommodate customer needs both in
person and over the phone.
• Our website has a responsive range of support for devices and screen sizes. All of our pages are designed against guidelines from the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, Levels A and AA, as well as the ADA Section 508.