4/30/17 - 11/19/17 @ 10:30 am
“Complex but uncomplicated” is how we like to think of wine—a delicious bottle can be delightfully simple, but diving into its science, geology, history and geography becomes a daunting task. Our goal at Ram’s Gate Winery is to demystify the subject, and with this in mind, we’re excited to announce a new series of wine education seminars focused on diving a little deeper into this vast pool of information.
Designed for those with any level of wine knowledge, each ninety-minute class will include a lesson and tasting led by one of our Certified Sommeliers. Read below for the full schedule, and we invite you to secure your place by contacting our team at email@example.com or by phone at 707 721 8700.
Members’ Wine Seminars
$25 per seminar | 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Sunday, April 30 – Wine-Oh-One: the Basics
- Sunday, June 4 – Sensational Chardonnay
- Sunday, July 9 – The Wide World of Pinot Noir
- Sunday, August 6 – The Art of Winemaking, from Grape to Bottle
- Sunday, October 8 – A Tale of Two Grapes: the terroirs of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir
- Sunday, November 19 – All that Sparkles
Ram’s Gate Winery
28700 Arnold Drive
Sonoma, CA 95476
707 721 8700