4/30/17 - 11/19/17 @ 10:30 am
“Complex but uncomplicated” is how we like to think of wine—a delicious bottle can be delightfully simple, but diving into its science, geology, history and geography becomes a daunting task. Our goal at Ram’s Gate Winery is to demystify the subject, and with this in mind, we’re excited to announce a new series of wine education seminars focused on diving a little deeper into this vast pool of information.
Designed for those with any level of wine knowledge, each ninety-minute class will include a lesson and tasting led by one of our Certified Sommeliers. Read below for the full schedule, and we invite you to secure your place by contacting our team at email@example.com or by phone at 707 721 8700.
Members’ Wine Seminars
$25 per seminar | 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Sunday, April 30 – Wine-Oh-One: the Basics
- Sunday, June 4 – Sensational Chardonnay
- Sunday, July 9 – The Art of Winemaking, from Grape to Glass
- Sunday, August 6 – The Wide World of Pinot Noir
- Sunday, October 8 – A Tale of Two Grapes: the terroirs of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir
- Sunday, November 19 – All that Sparkles
Ram’s Gate Winery
28700 Arnold Drive
Sonoma, CA 95476
This event series is sold out! Contact us to be added to the waitlist and to hear about future events:
707 721 8700